Keep Saint Petersburg Local is proud to bring back Localtopia to Williams Park for its 9th year, and our 2022 festival will be our biggest EVER! 🎉 | ✨ LOCALTOPIA is St. Pete’s largest “Community Celebration of All Things Local” showcasing OVER 300 of our city's favorite independent businesses and community organizations. ✨ | Voted “BEST FESTIVAL” two years in a row in the Tampa Bay Times' “Best of the Best” Awards and nominated for "BEST FESTIVAL" by Visit St. Pete/Clearwater! 🏆 We’re honored that LOCALTOPIA has also been declared “The Event of the Year,” has been referred to as “the most St. Pete-esque event a resident or visitor can attend," and many have called it THE best event ever in St. Pete! 🙏
🆕 NEW FOR 2022: Even MORE local goodness as we're adding TWO more city blocks to our festival footprint! 🙌 In addition to Williams Park, we will be CLOSING:
🚧 3RD STREET between 1st and 3rd Avenues +
🚧 2ND AVENUE between 2nd and 4th Streets
+ we're also adding a SECOND STAGE on 2nd Avenue! 🎵 🆕
This FREE* family-friendly festival also commemorates KSPL's 10-Year Anniversary. 👀👉 * Please consider throwing something into the tip jars at the "Local Thirst Stations" to support LOCALTOPIA! * 👈👀
🐶 LOCALTOPIA has NOT been a pet-friendly event since 2016 due to large crowds. Please DO NOT bring your furry friends! We want to ensure that they (and our human friends) stay safe, so we request that you PLEASE LEAVE PETS AT HOME. Thanks for your cooperation!
LOCALTOPIA FEATURES 🛍️🎨🚚🍽️🍺🍷🎶:
● MAKERS & MERCHANTS: Art & Handcrafted Goods, Artisanal + Plant-Based Food & Beverages, Body/Self-Care, Books, Clothing & Accessories, Home Decor, Jewelry, Pet, Plants & Plant-Based Products, Vintage, Vinyl & Much More!
● VILLAGES in Williams Park 🌳: Arts Village | Family Village | Health & Wellness Village | #AllThingsPlants Village
● EAT, DRINK & PLAY LOCAL on the streets of St. Pete:
4TH STREET: Food Truck Rally Alley 🚚
2ND AVENUE (from 2nd to 4th Streets): More Food Trucks + Restaurants 🍽️
+ Food & Drink Vendors
+ "Local Thirst Stations" Selling Local Beer in Cans & Canned Wine 🍺🍷
+ Local Breweries Pouring Their Own Brews + Draft Beer Trucks 🍻
● 3RD STREET (from 1st to 3rd Avenues): Boutiques | Vendors on Wheels | More Artists & Artisans + Collectives | Gourmet Food | Home Decor | DJs | Literary Corner | Street Fun 🛍️📚💃
● LIVE LOCAL MUSIC on the Williams Park Bandstand + NEW SECOND Street Stage on 2nd Avenue 🎶
● STREET PERFORMANCES + ENGAGING ACTIVITIES for All Ages, Free Demos & Crafts, Live Screen Printing, and More Surprises!
🙏 VOLUNTEERS NEEDED! SIGN UP HERE: bit.ly/localtopiavolunteer2022
👁️👉 Here are some helpful links: 👈👁️
VENDORS LIST: localtopia.keepsaintpetersburglocal.org/vendors/
●●● PLEASE NOTE: We do NOT have any more vendor spots available. ●●●
MUSIC LINEUP: localtopia.keepsaintpetersburglocal.org/music/
👉 LOCALTOPIA WOULD NOT BE POSSIBLE WITHOUT THE GENEROUS SUPPORT OF OUR INCREDIBLE SPONSORS 👈
PRESENTING SPONSOR: @VisitStPeteClearwater
City of St. Petersburg, Florida (@StPeteFL) CO-SPONSORED EVENT
@SuncoastCreditUnion | @TreehouseGallery
STAGE SPONSOR: @HideawayCafe
@BarkettRealty | @EmersonStraw | @KahwaCoffee | @MelissaEmsIns | @NortheastOrthodontics | @RollinOats | @SimmsTeam | @StPeteRunFest
HASHTAG #Localtopia & #Localtopia2022 TO GET INVOLVED!